My guess is that the environment.permanentDirectory property in the
WEB-INF/xwiki.properties
is not set, so instead a tmp-dir of the servlet container is used which is
wiped out at server restart.

If that is the case, then setting this property to a directory that is not
"tmp"-like should help.
The distribution wizard then will show up once again, but then remember that it
has been called
due to state-files stored in the "environment.permanentDirectory"

Clemens

> Yes, but if I restart the server (for any reasons), the distribution wizard
> showed and in this case, it’s useless.
>
> Thanks
>
>> On 22 oct. 2014, at 17:07, Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com> wrote:
>>
>> Not sure I understand, the distribution wizard shows up only if there
>> is something to do after you upgrade the WAR. Finish it or explicitly
>> tell it to not come back and it won't.
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Marc AUDEFROY <audefroy.m...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> How remove wizard distribution after a migration? I don’t know which key to
>>> remove in wiki.cfg or wiki.properties to do that.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Marc
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar

--
Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar
Software Development

HRB 77554 B - Berlin-Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Maya Biersack, Peter Biersack
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Winfried Weber
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001:2008