Yes, I am aware that this extension is not supported by the XWiki Dev Team.

Thing is, I lack the skills to fix the problems myself, so the only thing I
can do is report them and hope that someone does fix the issues. But when
times passes by...and the bugs aren't fixed...the app remains unuseful...

So here's me again, hoping that things get fixed. Or otherwise I would like
to suggest that the XWiki teams *removes* the application from the XWiki
Extensions. There's no use  in keeping extensions in that list when the
application is broken (which it is right now).