Hi there.  I'm trying to create a specialized macro for my wiki that is
simply three divs, two of which have css background images that are
attached to the macroclass page.

I've tried rendering the URL into the css style attribute, and I've tried
attaching the image to the same.

I see it done with the the included macros, and I know that I can call
images from other pages, but is there a way to use an image in css?

I love xwiki, but information on this type of stuff is incredibly sparse on
the Internet.  Maybe I'm the only person trying to do this stuff...

Thanks in advance! :)

--
Dale Davidson
Technical Writer / Production Diagnostics