Hello,

I have Xwiki 6.2.3 and OpenOffice 4.1 installed in a Windows 7 sandbox.

I have been able to import Word 2010 documents using Office Importer
successfully and can create pages just fine.  Except for one document which
gives me the following: "Error while converting document [NDRM CH7.docx]
into html." using Import from Office.

I have reviewed the log file, but the only obvious error (to me anyway) is a
timeout error, though that may be a smokescreen.  I have modified
openoffice.taskExecutionTimeout from 30000 to 1200000, but it seems to have
not effect.

Thanks for any help you can provide! I can email the log file and the
document upon request.

Regards, Keith