You can configure the maximum attachment size in the administration,
see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Attachments#HSizeLimit.
If your attachment is really huge I would usually suggest you to use
WikiStream/Filter generic UI but it seems to have a regression in 6.3
(caused by the move from "WikiStream" to "Filter" naming). At worst
you can always use
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Large+XAR+Import
which do that work since a long time.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Kevin <k.gues...@animalis.fr> wrote:
> i've got the issue in the import/export page (in "Administer Wiki" section)
> when i want to import the xar from my old installation. I want to import it
> to retrieve some old pages, templates, ... but with his size, it's
> impossible.
> So can i bypass the 32mb size limit to import my file ? Or another way to do
> it ?

Thomas Mortagne