Happy new year!

I recently came across this strange behaviour.

We are 20 users on our XWiki, we have identical rights on the wiki, we
authenticate via AD/LDAP.

Now 4 users get an error at the main URL /xwiki/bin/view/Main/ telling them
they do not have access to the page.
When I look at the user rights for Main they have the same rights as
everyone else and should be able to view it.
When the same users go to /xwiki/bin/view/Dashboard/ they can view that
just fine (it's the same content just a different view, right?)

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? Is there a simple fix, am I missing
something?

--

Regards/Mvh
Daniel Lundh