Just because I have been looking at something related in the code:

> Hello xWikiers,
>
> I’ve just registered to the mailing list  and I’m  pleased to introduce you
> the  site http://apice.unibo.it,
>  developed by the APICe Research Group, which belong to The Department of
> Information Engineering and Computer Science (DISI)
> of University of bologna, Italy.
>
> The site is up since 2007, starting from xwiki 1.1.
> Since then it has been migrated step by step and is now powered by xwiki
> 2.1.2.
>
> It’s my aim to migrate to latest version, but I’m stuck in the middle of the
> process,
> because of a problem during migration to 2.2.6 with the rendering of the
> comments, attachments, history and Information
>
> Here's what happens:
> http://apice.unibo.it/xwiki/bin/download/Sandbox/WebHome/bug226.jpg
>
> As can be seen, I use a cloned test site to simulate every upgrade task;
> I’ve injected some debug code in the docextra.vm template (as in
> attachmentsinline.vm)
>
> To solve the bug, I’m focusing on docextra.vm template: the $doc and the
> $tdoc variables are “undefined”
>  when the *inline.vm template are called inside the javascrit,
>  with document.observe or Event.observe that run
> XWiki.displayDocExtra("${extraAnchor}", "${extraTemplate}", false);
> for instance ${extraAnchor} = “attachments”, ${extraTemplate} =
> “attachmentsinline.vm”

There must be some problem that the HTML-page does not contain the proper
information about which XWiki-page it is rendering
In the <head> of the HTML-page you should find something like:

   window.docgeturl = "/xwiki/bin/get/Publications/undefined";

If present, that would be the source of the problem. The correct version should
look like:

   window.docgeturl = "/xwiki/bin/get/Publications/BioSac2012";

However, same as Vincent suggests, I recommend not not debug this problem ...
while I cannot find a bug report related to this,
I guess this is an issue specific to 2.2.6 and certainly has been fixed soon
later on. (It is definitely not there in the current versions, people would
have noticed ;)

Cheers,
Clemens

> From the log it’s clear that this is the problem ($tdoc variable is
> “undefined”) because I find in the log:
> https://test.apice.unibo.it/xwiki/bin/view/Publications/undefined?xpage=xpart&vm=attachmentsinline.vm
>

> instead the correct url should be, for example:
> https://test.apice.unibo.it/xwiki/bin/view/Publications/BioSac2012?xpage=xpart&vm=attachmentsinline.vm
> that actually works!
>
> I do not can understand why The $doc and the $tdoc variable is “undefined” at
> runtime…
>
> Any suggestion?
>

> Thank you very much
>

> Nazzareno Pompei
>
> PS: I’m experiencing a problem with import page too, is it entangled?
>
> http://apice.unibo.it/xwiki/bin/download/Sandbox/WebHome/importBug.png
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
>
> Ing. Nazzareno Pompei
>
> DISI - Dipartimento di Informatica: Scienze ed Ingegneria
> e-mail :nazzareno.pom...@unibo.it
> Tel. : +39 0547339205 Fax. : +39 0547339208
>
> Il presente messaggio ed i suoi allegati devono intendersi
> di tipo confidenziale ad uso esclusivo dei suoi destinatari.
> Il mittente declina ogni responsabilità in caso di intercettazione o modifica.
> In caso di ricezione per errore del messaggio, si prega di cancellarlo,
> di distruggerne ogni copia e di darne opportuno avviso al mittente.

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar

--
Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar
Software Development

HRB 77554 B - Berlin-Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Maya Biersack, Peter Biersack
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Winfried Weber
Zertifiziert nach ISO 9001:2008