Hello,

the better I found is to hide "delete/rename" menu with CSS:

/* Hide rename and delete */
#tmActionRename{
  display : none;
}
#tmActionDelete{
  display : none;
}
If I want to display them for a certain group: I call another SSX with
display:block.
Of course it is not a very good way because owner can typing the right URL to
delete his doc with ./bin/delete/Spave/Doc

BTW, when a user create a new doc (docSheet with Class), I want redirect him to
another page if he click on Cancel.
And can I modify default doc when a user try to create a new doc?

Thxs for any help.

Pascal B