Hi Kevin,

Has anyone replied to you and was anything done to help you out?

On 24 Nov 2013 at 10:08:57, Kévin Laîné (kevinla...@yahoo.fr) wrote:

Hi Xwiki Team

I have my Xwiki farm instance on www.familleassociative.fr

Please, can you reinstall from scratch my Xwiki ?

I was indeed waiting for Xwiki 5.1 with the menu extension. Before that, I
tried too many things for making my own menu without success, and I suppressed
somes macros and other things. I would want to restart without "bugs" and use
only officials extensions.

Are you ok ?

Here is my username on myxwiki.org : "KevinLaine"

the server name I wan't : "FamilleAssociative"
My domain : familleassociative.fr

thanks !

Kévin Laîné