Sorry I thought I was subscribed remade the post

Hello,
I'm using flamingo skin for my xwiki. Trying to make change my default font,
as well as header and title colour so it effects every space and page on
Wiki. I have tried to find this in administrator settings on wiki but no
luck.

Looked up the guides and found a way to change it through file system but I
don't have access to that.

Can I do my task through online xwiki? If there is a way to do this with
classes, can you please explain how? There are lose extensions and
application maybe those can help?