Hi

I’ve noticed that users with edit permissions can also modify access rights on
any document. Ideally what we need is that only users with Admin rights can
modify document Access Rights in their space. The reason for this is that we
only want to allow department heads to be able to make a document visible to
other users/spaces, but we want everyone to be able to contribute to the
articles.

I am slowly trying to learn the power of XWiki and am loving it so far. Any
help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Kind regards,

Mahomed