Hello,

Please, i have two problems :
 1) i try to add an object using this code
    ## Create an object
    #set($obj = $doc.newObject("XWiki.SomeClass"))
    $obj.set("field1","value1")
    $obj.set("field2","value2")
    ## Save the object in the page
$doc.save()
     but when I click on "save and view", the values I have set for my fields
are not saved,
the fields of the object are empty; Moreover, when I add a second object, there
are only the first that is displayed on the page.

2) I would like to create corresponding objects to my XCLASS ( For example i
have create xClass Environment, Brick ...), a Xclass Environment contains a
list of bricks ( i would like to add such property List<Brick> bricks to an
object of EnvironmentClass...).

In fact, I would like to create my data model in order to use it in my pages.

I want to know how to create a List property <Brick> for example or in general
List<Xclass>.

Thanks.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.