On 05/19/2015 01:07 AM, Arnold, Garth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using XWiki 6.2.4. When altering my WYSIWYG editor settings (through
> Administration/Applications/WYSIWYG Editor), I first added the color and font
> PLUGINS, and then incorrectly edited the MENU BAR entries and specified
> "color" and "font". I now know that I need to add forecolor, backcolor,
> fontname and fontsize entries to the TOOL BAR to enable those options in the
> editor. But as a result of my edit, on the administrative WYSIWYG editor
> settings page I no longer have a list of loaded menus nor do I have a textbox
> in which I can specify new entries. How do I undo my incorrect edits to the
> list of menu bar entries?

The setting are stored in the page XWiki.WysiwygEditorConfig

a) rollback to the last working revision:

http://wiki.server.name/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/WysiwygEditorConfig?viewer=history&showminor=true

b) fix it in the object editor

 http://wiki.server.name/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/WysiwygEditorConfig?editor=object

  see "Objects of type XWiki.WysiwygEditorConfigClass (1)"

HTH
Clemens