Hi,

this indeed looks very useful...
We run XWiki version 6.4
From: users <users-boun...@xwiki.org> on behalf of Thomas Mortagne
<thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>
Sent: 08 June 2015 10:17
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Get parts of a page...

In your macro you could get the document and then use something like
what is described in
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki61RC1#HAccesstoBlockMatchersfromvelocityscripts
to extract the GroupBlock you want (i.e. the one with a parameter
"class" equals to "lead" from what I understood).

My script is:
    #foreach($topicDefenitionDoc in $topicDefenitionDocs)
      #set($topicDefenitionDocument=$xwiki.getDocument($topicDefenitionDoc))

#set($topicDefenitionObject=$topicDefenitionDocument.getObject($classDefenitionName))
      ==
$topicDefenitionDocument.display('topicTitle','view',$topicDefenitionObject) ==
      $topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead", "DESCENDANT")
    #end

But the output I get is:
== Behavior ==
$topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead", "DESCENDANT")
== Early Intervention / Education ==
$topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead", "DESCENDANT")

What am I missing? I also tried:
$topicDefenitionDocument..getDocument().getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead",
"DESCENDANT")
Same result, as if methods/functions are not available?

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org> wrote:
> I know wiki has a nice macro to select a part of a page based on headers.
>
> But headers can be changed and when you translate the page the page holding
> the macro wil have a ugly error.
>

> {{include reference="DocumentToInclude" section="HMySection"}}
>

> How could I do it based on the following wiki syntax:
>

> (%class="lead")(((
>
> Text to be included
>
> )))
>
> Text to be excluded
>

> 'Text to be included' and 'text to be excluded' can have any wiki-markup
>

> I would like to create a macro that would look like
>
> {{myGetSectionMacro reference="DocumentToInclude" onlyLeadText="true"}}
>

> I could get the whole page by
>
> {{myGetSectionMacro reference="DocumentToInclude" onlyLeadText="false"}}
>

> I could get only 'Text to be excluded' by
>
> {{myGetSectionMacro reference="DocumentToInclude" onlyLeadText="false"
> onlyRestText="true"}}
>
> Any suggestion is welcome
> Note that the used Class is a bootstrap class that will add markup to the
> section that will show it as a INTRO text...
>

> Gerritjan Koekkoek
> Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
> Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
> email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>

Thomas Mortagne