Vincent, thanks for the reply,

is it like adding this ominous XWikiGuest user and manage permissions for all spaces and pages?? Could you give me a deeper insight, a small howto?

 Tobias

On 9 Jun 2015, at 18:52, vinc...@massol.net wrote:

Hi Tobias,

On 9 Jun 2015 at 18:45:45, Tobias Kirchhofer (tob...@kirchhofer.net(mailto:tob...@kirchhofer.net)) wrote:

Hi together,

we try to achieve this scenario:

- Private Wiki as a collaborative Intranet
- Real restricted mode: only logged in user can see content

We "black-checked" wiki rights for non registered users. So far so good,
they don't see content unless they logged in as a valid user.

What is not working properly is the login page. Logo is broken, and a couple of errors in browsers debug window: Failed to load resource: the server
responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)

Of course our unregistered user does not have the rights to access
ressources - so how can we achieve a proper clean and error free login page?

Do we miss a basic concept in xwiki? Extensive reserach does not bring any
satisfying strategies...

XWiki-Version 7.1-rc-1

Could this thread help: http://markmail.org/message/iqsw5cppmb3nxtqe ?

Tobias Kirchhofer