Hey everybody,

I found some information on clustering for Xwiki where I have to set the
observation.remote.enabled to true. Per my understanding the cache would be
synchronized between every instance (via Jgroups).

Now we want to use the following architecture:

We have 2 datacenters. In each datacenter are 2 servers with a Xwiki instance
running (so 4 instances in 2 datacenters). As database we want to use Oracle
RAC.

Is it possible to run these 4 instances on the Oracle RAC? Is it possible to
invalidate the cache of another instance if one instance has some write action
or something (so it generates a new cache on its own)?

We would have 1 loadbalancer to manage the load between the two datacenters and
1 loadbalancer in every datacenter to manage the load between the 2 instances.
Every instance should show the same content...

Kind regards,
Patrick