Hello,

I am getting crazy with the forum app.

The forum app was installed 2 years ago, in the beginning but nobody use
it.

Last month some new people  asked to deal with a forum, so I said to them
that I have the tool

I create a blank group, create one user and put it inside this group.

But this new user only see an empty page, it is the right one (the title
is OK) , but the table with forums do not appear, nor the Button “Add a
forum”.

ON the rights access of the Forum page nothing is limited for any group.

I look on the Rating app, nothing more restricted too.

Even when I put on the Forum page a check on the access right for this
group, nothing change

Is there a special page for the administration rights on the Forum app ?

Thanks

Cordialement

Stéphane Lassire

Chargé de l'informatique et de la communication

Tél direct : 01 42 85 81 87

Courriel :  <mailto:slass...@cesap.asso.fr> slass...@cesap.asso.fr

Ce courrier est adressé uniquement à son destinataire et contient des
informations couvertes par le secret professionnel. Si ce message vous a été
adressé par erreur, merci d'en informer son auteur et de le détruire
immédiatement.