Hi,

You need to use XWiki's Query Module [1].

Here's a quick howto:

Make sure your maven module's pom.xml depends on the
org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-search-solr-query module in order to have
the right classes in your classpath.

Then, you could do something along these lines:

// declare the dependency injection in the code
@Inject
org.xwiki.query.QueryManager queryManager;

// use it to create a query
org.xwiki.query.Query query = queryManager.creatQuery("your query
statement", "solr");
// bind more values to the query
query.bindValue("whateverYouWantToAdd", value);
// execute the query
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.response.QueryResponse response =
query.execute().get(0);
// use the response to get the information you need.
response.getResults();
// etc.

Hope this helps,
Eduard