Hi,

Like Vincent suggest, here a new discussion thread about PR for owner on
myxwiki.org.

On my new fresh myxwiki.org site, I wanted apply a nice CSS on all the site
with a StyleSheetExtension object, but without PR it is impossible (or more
complicated: I must find a way).

I think that allow PR right on creator account (or user with admin right) will
be helpful.
I think allow PR for only one member (creator ) will be fine because if
something going wrong he will be the only interlocutor and responsable for his
site deletion (if he is naughty one).
Another way to give some PR,  you can give them at github or Jirah contributors?
"We hosting your nice xwiki but if you want more you can give us a few pieces
of code)"

Could you think/discuss about it?

Thxs

Pascal B.