Hi,

That is what I expected. I am however calling a java service for this where I’m
going through a list of documents and doing the conversion. I expect that I
have to set the document in the context from within the service?

Thanks for the answers,

Peter

On 8 Oct 2015 at 16:23:51, Eduard Moraru (enygma2...@gmail.com
<mailto:enygma2...@gmail.com>(mailto:enygma2...@gmail.com
<mailto:enygma2...@gmail.com>)) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You did not mention how you are doing the "conversion". Are you using the
> rendering script service?
>
> Anyway, one thing I can think of is to set the context document before
> starting the conversion process. Here is a snippet that would exemplify
> this:
>
> {{velocity}}
> $xcontext.doc
> $xcontext.setDoc($xwiki.getDocument('Sandbox.WebHome').document)
> $xcontext.doc
> {{/velocity}}
>
> Note that it requires Programming Right (on the author user) to be able to
> be executable.

BTW Edy, we have a {{context}} macro for doing this :)

See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Context+Macro