Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any methods to convert mediawiki pages to
xwiki pages. Preferably with the assistance of a tool as I am looking to
convert about 200 or so pages. Thanks to anyone who knows a solution to this!

Regards,
Tausif

Tausif Hasan | Intern
New York Genome Center
101 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10013
tha...@nygenome.org<mailto:tha...@nygenome.org>
This electronic message is intended for the use of the named recipient only,
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this message including any of
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by
contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and destroy
all copies of this message. Please note, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no