I was following the instructions here
(http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Share+Page+Application)
to edit the Share by email template, and I managed to find the
/bin/view/XWiki/SharePage page, but couldn’t figure out how to access the
Object Editor. After some googling, I found that if I edited the URL to be
/bin/edit/XWiki/SharePage?editor=object, I could see the templates I wanted to
edit.
Before I even edited anything I went to share a page to see what it looked like
and go the following error. I ended up editing the templates anyway, restarted
Tomcat/XWiki and I’m getting the same error. Sharing by email was previously
working before I accessed the Object Editor for the XWiki.SharePage.

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while evaluating velocity template shareinline.vm
Verbose: http://pastebin.com/ksYGM36J
XWiki Enterprise 7.2