 Objet: Re: [xwiki-devs] [Survey] Feedback about XWiki and future features
 À: "XWiki Developers" <d...@xwiki.org>, "XWiki Users" <users@xwiki.org>
 Date: Jeudi 29 octobre 2015, 10h48

 Thanks a lot everyone, we got 8 new survey results since
 yesterday, that’s great! :)

 We can do even better, please all take the time to fill the
 survey ASAP. It’s not much, won’t take much time and it
 helps a lot the project. That’s a good way to contribute
 something back! :)

 On 28 Oct 2015 at 20:08:43, Ldm Public
(ldm...@gmail.com(mailto:ldm...@gmail.com))

 a écrit :
 > > Hi,
 > >
 > > In previous years the xwiki.org project launched
 surveys about features we’d like to see implemented in
 XWiki (see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Feedback).

 > > After some discussions with fellow XWikiers we
 thought it could be interesting to launch a similar survey
 in 2015, especially with the 8.x cycle approaching. But this
 time instead of having a long list of features to vote on,
 we thought it might be more interesting to have a few open
 questions that the community could answer.

 > > The aim of this short survey is to find out more
 about how satisfied (or not!) the members of the XWiki
 community are with the XWiki product.

 > > We'd be happy to learn about:
 > > * what you like / dislike about the product
 > > * the features and improvements you’d like to
 see in the product in the future and especially for XWiki
 8.x

 > > The survey will run till November 13 and the
 results will be synthesised and made available mid-November
 through a blog post on the community blog (
http://blog.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/
 )

 > > The survey has 6 questions and should only take a
 few minutes:

 > > http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiProduct2015
 > >
 > > Thanks a lot for your contributions and for
 helping improve the product,