> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying the new stable version of XWiki (7.3) and I'm facing problems with
> group rights.
> I'm unable to keep them set, as if I leave Rights page and then come back
> again all rights I've tuned up remain unset (reseted to "default" I think...)
>
> Is anybody else having this issue? Any workaround?
>
> Thanks in advance!

To me it looks like your changes are not stored on the server.
Can you see if you get any errors in the Javascript console (Ctrl-Shift-J in
most browsers) when setting rights?

The same browser tools often have a "Network" tab. Do you see any network
traffic there when setting rights?
(every time you click on a setting, there should be at least one bit of network
traffic sending your changes to the server instantly)

It would be great if you could post your findings as this will help to
reproduce the problem.

Clemens