Dear all,

    I'm a happy XWiki user since 2013, deployed as internal wiki for a tech
team. Now I'm evaluating the usage of XWiki as CMS for writing product
documentation. In the past I used Alfresco but I think the XWiki approach is
more flexibile and easy for non-technical guys.  The latest version I tried
was the 6.4 which it works pretty well for all the use cases I'd like to
fit, except for this need: I'd like to write a set of pages, and then
arrange them in a structured manual with a table of Content, i.e. using a
tree view and moving pages from a section to another, and then export them
as PDF.

For example, I'd like to write 4 wiki pages, and then I'd like to create a
PDF picking up three of them defining a table of contents such as

*        page1

o   page4

o   page2

*        page3

I saw this feature as plugin for Confluence: is this available in XWiki or
scheduled for one of the next releases?

Best Regards

Andrea