Hi Franck,

On 21 Jan 2016 at 15:10:59, Frank Thommen
(f.thom...@dkfz-heidelberg.de(mailto:f.thom...@dkfz-heidelberg.de)) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> that's what I get, when browsing to our freshly installed XWiki instance
>
> "HTTP Status 500 - com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 11007 in
> 0: Failed to extract Entity Resource Reference from URL"
>
> The error appears, after the "XWiki Loading..." status has reached ca
> 50%. The complete stacktrace can be found at http://pastebin.com/SnuA0AY8.
>
> I've found quite some references to the error "Error number 11007", but
> most of them referred to the PostgreSQL JDBC driver not being installed.
> This is not the case on our system.
>
> One reference (http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-11477) seems to
> exactly match our error, but unfortunately none of the explanations
> given in this ticket are understandable for me.
>
> Our system is running on OpenSuSE 13.1 with PostgreSQL 9.2.14 (from
> repo), Apache Tomcat 8.0.30 (manually installed) and XWiki Enterprise
> 7.4 (WEB, manually installed).
>
> Any pointer to fix this problem is appreciated. Additional information
> can be provided if it is required.

If you check the stack trace you’ve pasted you can see the root cause is:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 230; columnNumber: 21; The content
of element type "session-factory" must match
"(property*,mapping*,(class-cache|collection-cache)*,event*,listener*)”.

This means you’ve modified hibernate.cfg.xml but haven’t followed the defined
schema. You’ve probably put xml tags in the wrong order.

You need to check and fix the changes you’ve brought to that file.