We are using a SharePoint site to house a document library.  I'd like to move
this into our xwiki site, but haven't figured out how to configure pages in a
way that would make this viable.

We use lists in SP - so people can add documents and when they upload them,
they need to add in fields such as a description of the document and notes,
usually related to when the document was current as of.  The site auto adds in
who uploaded it.

While I can add pages that use the Attachment macro and that makes it easy to
display documents, it’s the extra fields that make the information more
valuable - and that's the functionality I'd be interested in.
One thought I had was to use a form which would then populate a table, but not
sure if that's a truly workable solution.

Thoughts or ideas would be welcomed!

Paul Pinkerton
KnowledgeNow Project/ ACLCO