I understand this better now.

Another question related to the blog feature. In the current pt_BR
localization, the months under the archive blog panel are still in English
although the titles, etc. of the blog panels are in Portuguese. I was able
to update the pt_BR localization for some of the other apps (eg. full
calendar) but haven't figured out where to do this for the months on the
blog panel. I did a search on the translations web site but didn't find
anything that worked for this case. Can you point me in the right direction?