XAR exported in 7.3 are supposed to be compatible with 6.4.x (or 1.0
for that matter). Unless you use things like sub space which simply
don't exist in 6.4 (but even in this case you will get your document
imported, just not exactly in the same place).

Do you get an error when you import it in the UI or in the log ?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> The last half year we have used a free wiki from myXWiki.org, thanks a lot.
>
> Now we have decides to have a dedicated XWiki. Is it possible to migrate the
> local users in that myXWiki instance to the new wiki.
>
> I tried to export one user as XAR and import it, but it does not convert to a
> user-object
>
> The same problem with a macro page with the XWikiMacro and
> XWikiMacroParameters objects.
>
> It results in empty wiki pages in the new wiki
>

> myXWiki = 7.3
>
> The new wiki is on 6.4.x
>
> So maybe a downgrade export/import not possible?
>

> Gerritjan Koekkoek
> Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
> Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
> email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>

Thomas Mortagne