On 02/05/2016 03:35 PM, Bruno wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I work in a French engineering school.
> I would like to install xwiki 7.4 for my team.
>
> I encounter a problem whith accents :
> When I create a page whose title contains accents (or French special
> characters), childs documents are not displayed in the *Document Tree macro*.
> However, it appears in the wiki Page Index, but not in the tree.
>
> I followed unsuccessfully the documentation for administrators 'XWiki
> Character Encoding Settings'.
>
> Is there something I did wrong ? Is it a bug ?

I cannot reproduce this behaviour. At first sight it looks to me like a problem
with your setup.

Can you try to see if the page still shows up in the page index if you filter
the page names with then accented character actually used in the page name (in
the "Location" column)
If they vanish there, too, it is probably something with your setup.
In that case: what kind of servlet container did you use? If an apache / nginx
etc running in front of it?