Yes, CKEditor seems to be really interesting !
Do you advise me to include it in my wiki ?

Bruno Joffredo

Ecole Centrale de Nantes

Centre de Ressources Informatiques - Bur. D019

1 rue de la Noë

BP 92101

F-44321 Nantes cedex 3

Tél. 02.40.37.68.06
Mail : bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr <mailto:bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr>

Le 16/02/2016 17:18, vinc...@massol.net a écrit :
Note that the future is:
http://markmail.org/message/v7zksylepq2agutj

On 16 Feb 2016 at 17:12:45, Bruno
(bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr(mailto:bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr)) wrote:

Thanks a lot Vincent ! I was looking on xwiki.org. I forgot Google ;)
[snip]

Bruno Joffredo
[snip]