I am looking to modify the editor in two ways:

1) I would like to change the default editor to the new CKEditor per these
instructions:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CKEditor+Integration#HReplacetheDefaultEditor
 I get stuck at: "In order to open the CKEditor by default (i.e. replace the
default editor) you can edit the CKEditor.EditMenuEntry page in Objects mode..."

2) I would like to change the “Is Minor Edit” to checked by default and these
are the only instructions I can find:
http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/users/2009-August/012857.html I can locate
many files in the /usr/lib/xwiki/templates folder that start with the word
‘edit’ but none of them are ‘editactions.vm’.

I am sorry if these are two totally different questions but they both seem to
be related, as in each case I am unable to find the avenue for changing the
default editor behavior. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Jesse