Hi Vincent,

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 12:22 PM, vinc...@massol.net <vinc...@massol.net>
wrote:

> On 23 Feb 2016 at 12:06:43, Guillaume Lerouge (guilla...@xwiki.com(mailto:
> guilla...@xwiki.com)) wrote:
>
> > Hi Stuart,
> >
> > thanks for your feedback. This is indeed a frequent request. In the
> current
> > WYSIWYG editor, it partially works (your image has to be available from a
> > public server).
> >
> > However, we added full support for this feature in the last version of
> the
> > CKEditor extension:
> >
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CKEditor+Integration
> > => if you drag & drop an image in CKEditor, it is automatically attached
> > the wiki page.
> >
> > Please also note that drag & drop of images currently work if you go to
> the
> > "attachments" tab of any page (while in view mode) and drop your image
> > there.
>
> hmm are you sure? I’m not aware of this feature. I just tested it and it
> didn’t work for me on 8.0M2.

Yes, it works if you drag & drop the file in the CKeditor edition window. I
just tried again and I got a "file successfully uploaded" confirmation
message and the file shows up in attachment. It also works with copy/paste,
I also get the confirmation message.

Are you sure you have version 1.2 of the CKEditor extension installed?

Thanks,

Guillaume

Thanks