Hi All,

I have recently upgraded to 7.4 and it appears that now the bulletin board
application is failing after you press the "Add a new category..." or "Add a
new article..." links with the following error:

org.xwiki.rendering.macro.MacroExecutionException: The execution of the
[velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last author or
the parameters if it's rendered from another script.

I have ensured that the global rights are set for the entire wiki as follows
and that all pages have a content author set with script rights:

Looking through the code it looks like the new category and topic pages are
created via a from submission like it is suggest here:
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/How+can+I+create+a+new+page+based+on+a+form

I am guessing that when these pages are created that perhaps the content author
is not set, which is causing the script macro error. Has anybody came across
this problem and perhaps could give me a clue as to how to resolve it? We use
this application for our team to store help desk resolutions and I would hate
to loose the ability to record them.

Thanks,

Kelly