HI users,

I was in the final testing phase of my component, like always I have ran my
Xwiki (version 7.3) then I have deleted the pages that I have to create
automatically with my component as well as those apges containing XClass
and the sheets. I don't know what I have done uncorrectly, but the point is
that now the terminal is saying that there is an* Error number 3202:
Exception while reading document [...] *for all the ages that I have
deleted, inside the wiki there is no pages to delete.

I have unistalled and re-installed my XWiki, and I have tried to create  a
new wiki with the same identifier and the problem presists.

Any help?
Giordano.