Hi Pascal,

On 2 Mar 2016 at 14:53:55, Pascal BASTIEN
(pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr(mailto:pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr)) wrote:

> [...]

Ok thanks. Why do you want to delete the revisions (it shouldn’t matter if
there are a lot)? :) XWiki should support a lot of revisions (even though we
have some perf issues at some places when there’s are too many revisions and we
need to fix this ;)).

Otherwise, what you’re looking for is http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-500
but there’s little chance this is going to be implemented anytime soon (I’m not
even sure there’s a consensus on it!).