On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:34 PM, dullfig <da...@grmcompany.com> wrote:

> I don't have that much experience with XWiki, so I just need a gentle nudge
> in the right direction
>
> I use XWiki to write internal procedures in the company. I also want to do
> yearly audit to verify compliance to the procedures. So what I want to do
> is
> have in each procedure one section called "audit items", and have any items
> in that section show up in a master audit list. Also, I want the main audit
> list to be a live table, so I can check "yes" or "no" each item.
>
> Can this be done with the "app in minutes" wizard somehow?

Here's what you can do with AWM:
* An application to describe and manage the audits
** On this application home page you'll have a live table with all the
audits. This is your master audit list.
* An application to describe and manage the procedures
** When you define the list of fields of a procedure you need to include a
field of type "Database List" which will store the list of audits
associated with a procedure. You need to configure this field to use the
XWiki class that describes the audits (which was created by the audit
application).
** If all is fine then when you create a new procedure from the application
home page you will be able to select from the existing audits

Hope this helps,
Marius