yup, definitely takes longer than that. noticeably longer. you click on a link
to a page and waaaaaaait.

dan

From: vmassol [via XWiki]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:51 PM
To: dullfig
Subject: Re: Sluggish performance?

Hi,

> On 05 Apr 2016, at 23:29, dullfig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone:
>
> We have only been using XWiki for a while now (version 6), and it seems to
> me that loading individual pages takes a while. Not sure how long it should
> take to load a new page. Seems sluggish, but I don't know what's expected.
> Any rule of thumb on how long it should take?

It should take less than 500ms. FYI on my laptop, pages load at around 180ms
(example for Sandbox.WebHome).

See http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Performances

You can also check a performance report such as the XWiki 7.3 one:
http://test.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Performances/Jetty+HSQLDB+single+wiki+646+to+73

You’ll get figures there that can help you

> Dan

> http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Sluggish-performance-tp7598821.html

NAML