Hi,

I forget to add the packages to import in my previous code.

import org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PutMethod;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthScope;
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.NameValuePair;

Find the API of the PutMethod here:
https://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/PutMethod.html

Regards,
Mohamed.