Hi

I started off on something I thought would be simple, but my limited knowledge
is failing me and Google isn’t bringing up anything useful.

Basically, I have a url that returns JSON content (for the sake of this example
– assume the url is https://status.com/api/status.json)
The content returned by the URL is:

{"page":{"id":"9jyl5nk7mszv","name":"Custodian
DataCentres","url":"http://status.custdc.net","updated_at":"2016-04-19T15:45:36.626+01:00"},"status":{"indicator":"none","description":"All
 Systems Operational"}}

What I wanted to do was to simply read that JSON and then process the values
and possibly output something like:

Last Update: 2016-04-19T15:45:36

So far I have managed to get the URL content with:

{{velocity}}
#set($jsoncontent = $xwiki.getURLContent(‘https://status.com/api/status.json’))
$jsoncontent
{{/velocity}}

This is where I get stuck. How do I get the $jsonconent into an array or
somehow read the values?

Apologies for the basic question, but I hope someone can either point me in the
right direction or provide an example I can work from. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Mahomed Hussein
Custodian Data Centre
Email: maho...@custodiandc.com