Dear,

thanks for your reply. As far as I know we don't use any extention, It must be
the "core system". But As I see  there are also error messages in the tomcat
log, that indicates javascript code is not generated correctly:

2016-03-22 09:16:14,221
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/ssx/IconThemes/FontAwesome?language=de&docVersion=1.1]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
39:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:16:14,236
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/IconThemes/FontAwesome?language=de&docVersion=1.1]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
47:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:16:14,564 [http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/1/text.js] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in 49:/skins/colibri/edit.vm@89,12
2016-03-22 09:16:27,893
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/1/WebHome?template=&parent=Main.WebHome&title=3123123123]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in 40:/skins/colibri/edit.vm@89,12
2016-03-22 09:16:28,315
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/ssx/IconThemes/FontAwesome?language=de&docVersion=1.1]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
49:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 47, column 14: invalid property
id. Caused by: [      , class: "xuake-console hidden"]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 48, column 6: syntax error.
Caused by: [    });]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 51, column 14: invalid property
id. Caused by: [      , class: "consoleInput"]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 52, column 6: syntax error.
Caused by: [    })]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 53, column 10: syntax error.
Caused by: [    this.executeButton = new Element("input", {]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 54, column 12: syntax error.
Caused by: [        id: "xuake-execute-button"]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 55, column 14: identifier is a
reserved word. Caused by: [      , class: "btn btn-info button"]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 57, column 15: missing ; before
statement. Caused by: [      , value: "Execute (CTRL + E)" ]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 58, column 6: syntax error.
Caused by: [    })]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,377
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Error at line 59, column 10: syntax error.
Caused by: [    this.console.insert(this.input);]
2016-03-22 09:16:28,393
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] ERROR
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Runtime error minimizing JSX object:
Compilation produced 10 syntax errors.
2016-03-22 09:16:28,393
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1] WARN
c.x.x.w.s.JsExtension          - Failed to compress JS extension: null
2016-03-22 09:16:28,440
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/jsx/IconThemes/FontAwesome?language=de&docVersion=1.1]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
40:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:16:28,924 [http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/1/text.js] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in 48:/skins/colibri/edit.vm@89,12
2016-03-22 09:16:50,488
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Search?text=suche...1&x=0&y=0] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in 40:/skins/colibri/view.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:16:50,721
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Search?text=suche...1&x=0&y=0] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of getter
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.getSpaces] in 40:xwiki:Main.Search@146,24
2016-03-22 09:16:52,236 [http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/text.js] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
41:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:17:07,266 [http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in 45:/skins/colibri/view.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:17:07,858 [http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/text.js] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
47:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:17:25,783
[http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Search?text=3123123123&x=0&y=0] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in 39:/skins/colibri/view.vm@25,47
2016-03-22 09:17:25,908
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.getSpaces] in 39:xwiki:Main.Search@146,24
2016-03-22 09:17:26,440 [http://pippin:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/text.js] WARN
o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
43:/skins/colibri/docdoesnotexist.vm@25,47

Do the posted log output helps a little bit more?

Kind regards,
Sebastian Schabbach