Hi all,

I'm an XWiki newbie.  I've written a script that generates an HTML file,
and then I upload it as an attachment to XWiki.  When I create a link on
that file, and then click the link, I get the HTML file downloaded by the
browser, rather than displayed.

>From what I've read, this may be caused either by something in my HTML or
by an XWiki setting.

In the HMTL, my headeer looks like this:
<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; c
harset=utf-8" /><h1 align=center>NITS Solutions AWS Server
List</h1><style>table
, th, td { border: 2px solid black; border-collapse: collapse;
}</style></head>

My undedrstanding is that the 'text/html' should tell the browser to
display rather than download.

Also, in the xwiki.properties file, in the Attachment section, I found the
'attachment.download.whitelist' and 'attachment.download.blacklist', but
both were commented out, which I assume means this feature is disabled?  I
even tried uncommenting the whitelist and making sure it contained
'text/html', and then bouncing, but it made no difference.

Can anyone offer me a clue?  I just want my simple little document to
display rather than download.

Thanks,

-Mark