Let's say I have a page hirearchy like this:
- A
- - B
- - C

and page B contains an image. When I export page A with children, the page B
in the resulting PDF does not contain the image.

 The url parameters used to perform the export are
?format=pdf&pagebreaks=1&attachments=1&includelinks=0&includechilds=6

The image is specified as an attachment of page B, and added into the page
using [[image:activation.png]].

>From the tomcat log, I see that the image URL cannot be found.
https://BASE_URL/bin/download/SPACENAME/WebHome/activation.png,

where BASE_URL is my site domain and SPACE_NAME is the name of the space.

Is this a known issue? WHat do you suggest I do to get the image exported in
the PDF as well?

Thank you,