Hi

I'm struggling to understand the relationship between the code generated by
App-With-Minutes for the Sheet and the Generated translation files; Especially
if I want to rename application, page, class) (or copy it to another wiki)

#set ($discard = $services.localization.use('document',
'WaihonaCode.qbgTranslations'))
(% class="xform" %)
(((
  ; <label
for="WaihonaCode.qbgClass_0_date1">$escapetool.xml($doc.displayPrettyName('date1',
 false, false))</label>
  : $doc.display('date1')
)))

The space WaihonaCode is where class, sheet and template are located
'date1' is the class attribute we need a translated text

This is what is generated in the translation file:
# Class fields
WaihonaCode.qbgClass_date1=Date

Since we do not see any $services.localization.render("date1") i'm uncertain
how the key is created? (what logic is applied?)
Why is there: $escapetool.xml($doc.displayPrettyName('date1', false, false))?
Why escape tool?
what is the function of the method displayPrettyName('date1', false, false))?

Is there any client side functionality (JavaScript) required for this to work?

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>