http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/InstallationViaAPT
give you several repositories and explain what each one is about.

"""
Note that there is several repositories you can choose (as
alternatives to the stable one you have in the previous example):

http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/xwiki-releases.list: all released
versions including milestones and release candidates (beta)
http://maven.xwiki.org/stable/xwiki-stable.list: all released versions
excluding milestones and release candidates (stable)
http://maven.xwiki.org/lts/xwiki-lts.list: all "long term support"
releases as defined in Support page
"""

The example is based on stable branch but you can use LTS repository
to have 7.4.x.

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Stéphane LASSIRE
<slass...@cesap.asso.fr> wrote:
> Hello Vincent,
>
> Yes I think some explanations was helpful
>
> I saw all problems encountered by Mohamed, so I planned to migrate to
> release 7.4, I follow the links :
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Download/DownloadVersion/?projectVersion=7.4.3.
>
> But this procedure for Debian put the Xwiki release 8.
>
> And now I have some problems to make running the Wiki, may be the Debian
> documentation and installation notes/configuration should be modified.
>
> Cordialement
>
> Stéphane Lassire

Thomas Mortagne