De : users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] De la part de Clemens
Klein-Robbenhaar
Envoyé : mercredi 25 mai 2016 13:31
À : users@xwiki.org
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Error upgrading Debian

I see you are using tomcat 7.0.28 - probably your are still on wheezy?

There are some bug reports for that message; it seems upgrading tomcat
helps, e.g.:

http://stackoverflow.com/q/23541532
http://stackoverflow.com/q/23484098

However the tomcat with wheezy is just too old:

https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/tomcat7

The tomcat with jessie should work

https://packages.debian.org/stable/tomcat7

Maybe try "wheezy-backports" if you do not want to update to jessie (I have
never done that myself, so I cannot be of much help here)

Alternatively it might help editing xwiki's web.xml manually by adding a
metadata-complete="true"
as suggested here:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/12730059

though I have not tried this and do not really understand why it should help

HTH
Clemens