Hi,

As promised, I`m sharing with you the addition of a new article on xwiki.org's
blog:

"Use the Apache HTTP library to interact with the XWiki RESTful API"
by Mohamed Boussaa

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/Use+the+Apache+HTTP+library+to+interact+with+the+XWiki+RESTful+API

As the title suggests, the article exemplifies how you can use XWiki`s REST
API from Java or Groovy using Apache's HttpComponents library. There have
been some recurring questions over the time on how to do that, so if you
still have doubts, have a look and hopefully Mohamed will also be available
to answer some of your questions.

If you have something XWiki-related that you would like to share on
xwiki.org's blog, please see my previous mail on how you can easily do that:

http://xwiki.markmail.org/thread/r4r4celltmdprqia

Thanks,
Eduard