Hi Alina,

> On 03 Jun 2016, at 15:56, Alina Kupgisch <alina.kupgi...@sourcepark.de> wrote:
>
> Hi at all,
>
> we are using the macro "numberedheadings" in our pages, which works fine. But
> on pdf export, the numbers get lost. I tried to use css for creating
> automatic numbers, but this produces an error. Is there any other opportunity
> to achieve an automatic numbering?

Disclaimer: the “numbered headings” macro is not supported by the XWiki dev
team; it’s a contribution.

FYI the “numbered headings” macro from
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings just
adds CSS to the pages where it’s used (see
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings#HImplementation).

Now the reason why you don’t see it applied to the PDF export is because of a
current limitation: SSX objects are not applied during PDF exports see
https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13071

So the current workaround you have is to customize the CSS used for the PDF
export and use some similar CSS than the one used in that macro:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration#HCustomizingthePDFexportLook26Feel

PS: Note to self and to xwiki devs: It would be great to have some simple to
read tutorial on customizing the PDF export.

Thanks and best regards