Just a quick thought, maybe it helps:

You can try:

[[Label>>doc:Products:A Product.The Page]]

the "doc" prefix should make sure the rest is interpreted as a path to a wiki
page, not something else.

Oh, and to which non-existing page does the link lead, if it is not the already
existing page?
Maybe there is yet another whitespace missing, or the like?

Clemens