Hi,

I'm doing tests with the 7.4.4 version, using the skin colibri. When I give
right of access "program" to non-registered users, they gain the ability to
manage the XWiki, anonymously.
I gave this kind of access that is occurring parsing error when I use the skin
colibri. Codes velocity, for example, in XWiki Preferences not work.

In other words, there are two problems: anonymous users with the right
management and errors in the execution of velocity codes.
Log:WARN  org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine - Deprecated usage
of method [com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseContent] in
41:/skins/colibri/view.vm@25,47

Thank you in advance,Julio